I believe that the right music education can inform and inspire people of all ages and that music making has always been one of the greatest gifts we have.I put improvisation at the heart of my teaching and learning experience and I also include group work, theory, sight reading and performance skills as integrated components in a seamless, holistic experience for my students. If you would like to have piano, keyboard or music production lessons, I offer:
- Lessons by Skpe - this is an expanding model combining the convenience of technology with the irreplaceable benefits of one-on-one tutoring
- Workshops - I regularly hold workshops in Music Production - dates and information will be advertised on this site.
- One off sessions for beginner & intermediate musicians & vocalists with a particular interest in Contemporary Music.
- Master Classes for advanced level musicians who would like to focus on specific areas.
- Master Classes for Rock and Pop Bands of all levels who would like to explore music making and develop their musical talent.
- Private tuition to aid GCSE or A Level Music learning
I have taught piano for nearly twenty years and I am highly qualified and experienced (BA Hons, PGCE with QTS, DipLCM) I have worked as an academic music teacher at Stowe School for the last seven of those. I have a 100% success rate with graded piano and keyboard exams but, more importantly, I believe my students are encouraged from the outset to develop an independent attitude to learning and a love of playing either alone or in groups. Please contact me to discuss your requirements. I look forward to hearing from you soon!.